Interstate and international clients
- Our designs are individually hand made with care and love, so it is always a pleasure to learn that brides across the world connect with the beauty and elegance we strive to create. If you are not near one of our stockists (you can find these here), it is still possible for us to sell certain dress styles to you directly from Melbourne. If you are not visiting us in person to be measured in a gown, you would be required to provide us with your measurements and have the dress altered and hemmed in your hometown. You would also be required to pay for and manage all the additional freight, duties, insurances etc.
- Our lead-time for most of our designs is 6 months plus the time required at your end to make any alterations. However there are a select number of designs we can create within a smaller timeframe. We also have our “Gwendolynne White” collection that is designed with an easier fit, quicker timeframe and a tighter budget, which may also be an option. We can do this ideally with approximately 2 months, dependent on stock availability and our workload.
- Alternatively we do have beautiful boleros that can be purchased to coordinate with a more basic gown that you could acquire in your home country or online. These created to fit easily and are designed with the concept that they could be worn again thus making them a great investment piece.
- For garments ordered without fittings, we leave excess allowance in the seams, for ease adjustments when you receive your gown. We recommend leaving 6-8 weeks between when you receive the gown to your wedding to allow time for alterations.
- Once you had decided on a style, we require a range of measurements to create your gown and also a 50% deposit. For any questions or to proceed with an order please email or call our studio and we would be happy to assist you in any way we can.